Ho ho ho! Santa Sam here bring you the gifts this holiday season! Today I released v1.28 of PTD2 and it includes the much anticipated Shiny Chimchar Mystery Gift!
As many of you know the holidays can be extremely busy for everybody. I think one of the biggest challenges a person can deal with when making games is the balance of work and life. For a lot of developers work is their life but this can be a dangerous thing. For me personally I value loved ones a lot and I always try to give them priority when it comes to my time but the reality is that it is you guys that really make paying the bills possible so I value you too. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to do what I love as a living and for that you guys will always have my thanks.
This Week's Mystery Gift
I'll be bringing the same poll as last week back to decide the type of the next mystery gift, and then I will do a poll as to which specific pokemon from that type it will be. Go ahead and vote to decide the next mystery gift.
Bringing the towns to life!
This week I want to focus on the towns and cities of the game. I want to add violet city along with the bellsprout/onix trade and a harder rematch with Falkner that will be optional. Also Cherrygrove City will finally be restored and the people will be back in their houses. Maybe even a flower shop!
Creature Universe TD
Creature Universe is progressing nicely in the concept stage. As far as the game itself I'm still prototyping things so it's far from a release but I hope early next year we can start releasing something. These past weeks we have been trying to finalize names for the creatures we have revealed along with finalizing their colors. I'm also designing the first few levels of the game. The game will have at least 100 different creatures and over 40 different levels to play.
- Mystery Gift - Mystery Gift will be out on by Monday!
- Server Code
- Game Graphic
- Game Link
- Blog Links
- New Pokemon Oshawott!
- New Ability
- Shell Armor
- New Attacks
- Water Sport
- Move List
- Evolution Info
- Evolutions (2)
- Breeding Center
- Trading Center
- Fixed Mud Sport to lower Electric damage by 67% instead of 33%
- Item Store
- PokeCenter Page
- First Badge is now properly given out
- Violet City - Why are all the cities empty?!
- Map Graphic
- City Music
- Onix Trade
- Falkner Rematch
- New Pokemon - Onix
- Added to Breeding Center
- Added to Trading Center
- Story Level (0%)
- Cherrygrove City (0%)
- Flower Shop (0%)
- Change the Zapdos Fight to be a more appropriate difficulty (0%)
- Day of the Week Spooky Event (0%)- For Tuesdays
- Add a graphic for removing a pokemon from the field (0%) - To better tell what is going on when fighting and NPC trainer.
- Added which pokemon you will be battling in the next battle in 1v1 mode (0%)
- Make pressing Enter to trigger a lot of the menu buttons (0%) Pressing enter to log in instead of clicking on it.
- Top Searchers/Top Request/Latest Trades (0%)
- Harden Sound Still plays while Sound FX set to 0 (0%)